Casting and Equipment

Jack Shepherd, I chose this artist because of his authentic and spontaneous playing which intrigued me to discover where he’s hobby could take him.
Jack has been playing for roughly 5 years and Newton Faulkner being his inspiration creates indie/rock genre songs. Only playing to his friends, girlfriend and a few school events slowly but surely his fans are growing by publishing his videos on YouTube.
Jack’s genre was mainly why I wanted him to feature in my magazine as it’s based on indie/rock music and its aim being to give unsigned acts attention from the right people.

Equipment list

For my production of the magazine I will be using the following equipment;
· A camera –to carry out all photography which will be used as backgrounds for my magazine.
· Adobe Photoshop – this is where ill be organising a montage of pictures to make my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment